DragonFly BSD
DragonFly kernel List (threaded) for 2005-12
[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: panic: kthread_create called too soon


From: Adrian Michael Nida <nida@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 2005年12月20日 11:19:48 -0500

On Thu, 2005年12月08日 at 11:57 -0800, Matthew Dillon wrote:
> :reading/writing multiple files are there any tests I should try out?
> :
> :Thanks,
> :Adrian
> 
> There's still at least one bug. I get a lockup when I try to do an
> ls -lR. I'm working on that one.
Matt,
I was wondering how this was coming along. I tried again with a cvsup
from last night. However, my machine still hung when I did an
`ls /mnt/livingroom/`. I did figure out that the beeping had more to do
with the fact I was trying to switch to a virtual console that didn't
exist more than anything else :-$.
Thanks,
Adrian


[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index][Thread Index]

AltStyle によって変換されたページ (->オリジナル) /