DragonFly BSD
DragonFly kernel List (threaded) for 2005-12
[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: panic: kthread_create called too soon


From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 20:04:52 -0800 (PST)

:Quoting Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
:> I've committed a fix to the SMB module startup problem. Please try
:> again with the latest HEAD.
:<Snip/>
:
:Ok, we're getting further. It now hangs on the password prompt for about a 
:minute and then panics with:
:
:"td_pri is/would-go negative! 0xc133c300 -22"
:
:Now that I'm successfully generating cores, you can grab the latest (*.0) from:
:
:http://www.labthug.com/DragonFly/PanicsAndDumps/
:
:2005年12月05日.jpg is a digicam pic of the backtrace as it appeared on the screen. 
:The backtrace below is generated from the gdb program. However, it doesn't 
:seem to be as complete as the one in the picture, ideas? I'm running GENERIC.
:
:Also, I want to thank the people that turned on my lights about generating 
:these things. I'll be an uber UNIX hacker yet :-)
:
:Adrian
 Ok, you're debugging the entire SMB subsystem for me... I hadn't 
 converted the interlocks from tokens to spinlocks.
 I've committed a fix. Please update and test again!
						-Matt


[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index][Thread Index]

AltStyle によって変換されたページ (->オリジナル) /