Groups
Groups
Conversations
All groups and messages
Send feedback to Google
Help
Training
Sign in
Groups
Groups
CincyPy
Conversations
About
Group path
CincyPy
1–30 of 167
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Brian Sauer's profile photo
Brian Sauer
Jul 29
CincyPy Meetup Tonight
Hi Google Group folks, Tonight we're having a CincyPy meetup in Kenwood: https://www.meetup.com/
unread,
CincyPy Meetup Tonight
Hi Google Group folks, Tonight we're having a CincyPy meetup in Kenwood: https://www.meetup.com/
Jul 29
Therese B. McCoy's profile photo
Therese B. McCoy
,
Tyler Hilbert
2
May 10
Hello Everyone!!
Hello Everyone, I'm working on a tool to reduce PyTorch training costs. Simple mistakes like
unread,
Hello Everyone!!
Hello Everyone, I'm working on a tool to reduce PyTorch training costs. Simple mistakes like
May 10
Tyler Hilbert's profile photo
Tyler Hilbert
Jan 15
Potential Lightning Talk -- GPU Programming from Python
Hello, I was wondering if anyone would potentially be interested in a lightning talk of writing GPU
unread,
Potential Lightning Talk -- GPU Programming from Python
Hello, I was wondering if anyone would potentially be interested in a lightning talk of writing GPU
Jan 15
Brian Sauer's profile photo
Brian Sauer
, ...
Tom Willis
6
5/9/25
Who Administers this Google Group?
cant promote you to organizer but I did promote you to owner On Thu, May 8, 2025 at 5:30 PM Tom
unread,
Who Administers this Google Group?
cant promote you to organizer but I did promote you to owner On Thu, May 8, 2025 at 5:30 PM Tom
5/9/25
Philip J. Reed's profile photo
Philip J. Reed
5/1/24
I visited last week. How to get access to the Slack channel?
Seems like this Google group is dead but perhaps someone still subscribed will see this. Last week I
unread,
I visited last week. How to get access to the Slack channel?
Seems like this Google group is dead but perhaps someone still subscribed will see this. Last week I
5/1/24
Tony Hall's profile photo
Tony Hall
, ...
Jerry Felix
5
6/8/22
How to Find a Python Mentor?
Also willing to help, although I am less in Cincinnati and more on Siesta Key these days. Since
unread,
How to Find a Python Mentor?
Also willing to help, although I am less in Cincinnati and more on Siesta Key these days. Since
6/8/22
Tony Bowers's profile photo
Tony Bowers
, ...
Jerry Felix
5
10/21/21
Is this group dead.
I confirm that i am still subscribed, and would value Cincy Pi discussions if this list got
unread,
Is this group dead.
I confirm that i am still subscribed, and would value Cincy Pi discussions if this list got
10/21/21
Miranda Grimes's profile photo
Miranda Grimes
7/24/19
Big Data Developer Openings!
Hi all! I am a Recruiter at Illumination Works, a technical solutions consulting firm in Mason. We
unread,
Big Data Developer Openings!
Hi all! I am a Recruiter at Illumination Works, a technical solutions consulting firm in Mason. We
7/24/19
Eric Floehr's profile photo
Eric Floehr
5/30/19
Help! PyOhio needs your corporate (and individual) sponsorship
We need your help. So many people have benefited from PyOhio over our 11 years of existence, and I
unread,
Help! PyOhio needs your corporate (and individual) sponsorship
We need your help. So many people have benefited from PyOhio over our 11 years of existence, and I
5/30/19
Eric Floehr's profile photo
Eric Floehr
4/16/18
PyOhio 2018 sponsorship help needed
Hi All, After PyCon in Cleveland, you can look forward to the 11th annual PyOhio in Columbus on July
unread,
PyOhio 2018 sponsorship help needed
Hi All, After PyCon in Cleveland, you can look forward to the 11th annual PyOhio in Columbus on July
4/16/18
Chris Ridenour's profile photo
Chris Ridenour
,
John Back
3
6/6/17
Hacking Heroin
Yea I will be there, either helping organize or participating! Happy to join a dream team though. On
unread,
Hacking Heroin
Yea I will be there, either helping organize or participating! Happy to join a dream team though. On
6/6/17
Randy Syring's profile photo
Randy Syring
5/18/17
Openings for Senior and Mid-Level Python Web Developers
I've recently split our full-stack web dev openings to have both a senior/lead position and a mid
unread,
Openings for Senior and Mid-Level Python Web Developers
I've recently split our full-stack web dev openings to have both a senior/lead position and a mid
5/18/17
Eric Floehr's profile photo
Eric Floehr
,
Randy Syring
2
5/18/17
PyOhio 2017 -- be a part of our 10th anniversary
We've been to PyOhio for maybe the last four years. Always a good time and excited to come again
unread,
PyOhio 2017 -- be a part of our 10th anniversary
We've been to PyOhio for maybe the last four years. Always a good time and excited to come again
5/18/17
Gregg Fitzgerald's profile photo
Gregg Fitzgerald
4/11/17
Web Developer Opportunity in Albuquerque
Strong Python required + Java and Django. gfitz...@trustaff.com 877.880.0346 ext. 7106.
unread,
Web Developer Opportunity in Albuquerque
Strong Python required + Java and Django. gfitz...@trustaff.com 877.880.0346 ext. 7106.
4/11/17
Jim Paul's profile photo
Jim Paul
2
1/4/17
Looking for python/django contractor
The need for a programmer is filled now. On Monday, March 21, 2016 at 4:41:41 PM UTC-4, Jim Paul
unread,
Looking for python/django contractor
The need for a programmer is filled now. On Monday, March 21, 2016 at 4:41:41 PM UTC-4, Jim Paul
1/4/17
Chris Ridenour's profile photo
Chris Ridenour
11/3/16
PythonSocial: RubyConf Edition!
Hey guys, I just posted a new event on meetup.com - I worked with 84.51o to put together and Python
unread,
PythonSocial: RubyConf Edition!
Hey guys, I just posted a new event on meetup.com - I worked with 84.51o to put together and Python
11/3/16
Eric Floehr's profile photo
Eric Floehr
4/18/16
PyOhio 2016 CFP Open Now!
PyOhio 2016 CFP Open Now! PyOhio invites all interested people to submit proposals for scheduled
unread,
PyOhio 2016 CFP Open Now!
PyOhio 2016 CFP Open Now! PyOhio invites all interested people to submit proposals for scheduled
4/18/16
Meg Petric's profile photo
Meg Petric
1/13/16
RINA SYSTEMS IS HIRING FULL STACK PYTHON DEVELOPERS
RINA Systems' dynamic team is building a next generation e-Discovery product and looking for a
unread,
RINA SYSTEMS IS HIRING FULL STACK PYTHON DEVELOPERS
RINA Systems' dynamic team is building a next generation e-Discovery product and looking for a
1/13/16
Chris Ridenour's profile photo
Chris Ridenour
,
John David Back
2
12/10/15
Casamatic is hiring!
Sounds great can i have interview On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 2:33 PM Chris Ridenour <chrisridenour@
unread,
Casamatic is hiring!
Sounds great can i have interview On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 2:33 PM Chris Ridenour <chrisridenour@
12/10/15
robb...@gmail.com's profile photo
robb...@gmail.com
12/3/15
Koding Hackathon
Koding and IBM are sponsoring a hackathon on December 12th and 13th. Details can be found here: https
unread,
Koding Hackathon
Koding and IBM are sponsoring a hackathon on December 12th and 13th. Details can be found here: https
12/3/15
Jonathan Spencer's profile photo
Jonathan Spencer
10/24/15
Job Opportunity For Python Developer Asset Management
Good Day, We're looking for a Python developer to join our Cincinnati-based asset management firm
unread,
Job Opportunity For Python Developer Asset Management
Good Day, We're looking for a Python developer to join our Cincinnati-based asset management firm
10/24/15
Eric Floehr's profile photo
Eric Floehr
4/28/15
PyOhio 2015 CFP Deadline
Hi all! I'm really looking forward to PyOhio 2015, which is August 1-2 this year, and would like
unread,
PyOhio 2015 CFP Deadline
Hi all! I'm really looking forward to PyOhio 2015, which is August 1-2 this year, and would like
4/28/15
and...@quantopian.com's profile photo
and...@quantopian.com
1/18/15
Searching for Strategy Developers: Your Python Stock Trading Algorithm, 100,000ドル of Our Money, & You Keep the Profit
At Quantopian, we are searching for the world's best untapped algorithmic investing talent.
unread,
Searching for Strategy Developers: Your Python Stock Trading Algorithm, 100,000ドル of Our Money, & You Keep the Profit
At Quantopian, we are searching for the world's best untapped algorithmic investing talent.
1/18/15
alisak...@gmail.com's profile photo
alisak...@gmail.com
1/8/15
Cincinnati Children's Hospital is looking for a Python/Django Developer
I am hoping you might know someone that might be interested in a great opportunity. The Biomedical
unread,
Cincinnati Children's Hospital is looking for a Python/Django Developer
I am hoping you might know someone that might be interested in a great opportunity. The Biomedical
1/8/15
Brad A.'s profile photo
Brad A.
, ...
James Smith
5
9/17/14
Does anyone actively check this?
Still check but mostly lurk :P On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 4:59 PM, Brad A. <brad...@gmail.com>
unread,
Does anyone actively check this?
Still check but mostly lurk :P On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 4:59 PM, Brad A. <brad...@gmail.com>
9/17/14
Brian Curtin's profile photo
Brian Curtin
8/18/14
PyCon 2015 Call for Proposals now open
Hi Cincinnati Python Users! The PyCon organizers invite you to submit proposals for talks, tutorials,
unread,
PyCon 2015 Call for Proposals now open
Hi Cincinnati Python Users! The PyCon organizers invite you to submit proposals for talks, tutorials,
8/18/14
Eric Floehr's profile photo
Eric Floehr
2
7/2/14
PyOhio 2014 Schedule and Registration Deadline
Cut and paste error... the direct link to PyOhio 2014 registration is: http://pyohio2014.eventbrite.
unread,
PyOhio 2014 Schedule and Registration Deadline
Cut and paste error... the direct link to PyOhio 2014 registration is: http://pyohio2014.eventbrite.
7/2/14
Chris Ridenour's profile photo
Chris Ridenour
5/2/14
[Contract Work] Pyramid, 4 Weeks
Hey guys, Have a company looking to bring on someone for 4 weeks to help with a Pyramid project.
unread,
[Contract Work] Pyramid, 4 Weeks
Hey guys, Have a company looking to bring on someone for 4 weeks to help with a Pyramid project.
5/2/14
Jerry Felix's profile photo
Jerry Felix
10/11/13
Python Job Opportunity
Any interest? Project Engineer (Mechanical or Computer Science Engineer) - Workflow Automation
unread,
Python Job Opportunity
Any interest? Project Engineer (Mechanical or Computer Science Engineer) - Workflow Automation
10/11/13
Brian Costlow's profile photo
Brian Costlow
,
Jerry Felix
3
7/31/13
PyOhio Young Coders Class
Sorry folks, I meant that for Brian! From: jerf...@hotmail.com To: cin...@googlegroups.com Subject:
unread,
PyOhio Young Coders Class
Sorry folks, I meant that for Brian! From: jerf...@hotmail.com To: cin...@googlegroups.com Subject:
7/31/13
AltStyle
によって変換されたページ
(->オリジナル)
/
アドレス:
モード:
デフォルト
音声ブラウザ
ルビ付き
配色反転
文字拡大
モバイル